My alliteration book was fun to do. I finished it today. An alliteration is a sentence where each word begins with the same letter or sound.
I wrote and illustrated it. We did every letter of the alphabet in order.
Here's a few pictures from it.
Here are the alliterations I chose for each letter.
- Annie ate an awesome apple.
- Bobby's brown bed became blue.
- Connie's cat can claw curtains.
- Donnie's dog does dishes.
- Ellie Elephant eats everything.
- Fritzie Freff feels fuzzy feathers.
- Gail gives good girls great gum.
- Henry has honey ham.
- In India, Ida ices icky iguanas.
- Joyful Jennifer jumps jelly.
- King Ken kissed kind kittens.
- Lila Loose loves ladybug's laughs.
- Mikey's mom makes more music.
- Nico's niece, Nia, naps noisily.
- Old octopi own orange olives.
- Peter Pan paints pennies pink.
- Queen Quack quilts quickly.
- Ryan ropes rare rabbits.
- Sammie sips strawberry soda.
- Tink Toodles talks tough.
- Uncle Ulysses unties underwear.
- When will William Wong want wonderful wontons?
- Xavier xrays xylophones.
- Yolanda yawns yellow yarn.
- Zachary zips zero zippers.
I am sad and happy that I finished the book. I am sad because I can't do it anymore. I am happy because I finished it.